Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The little orange box

Hubby surprised me with an orange box when I was at my lowest. It was so sweet of him to encourage me with this gift all the way from San Francisco (under normal circumstances he will never, yes never get this for me). Frankly no amount of orange boxes can remove the discomfort or make the swell disappear. But it is his loving thought that keeps me going. He has been really wonderful in many other ways. He assured umpteenth time that I am not a wreak (that's how I felt most of the nights). He managed 3 super active kids on the weekends, ferrying them to various classes and tending to their every need (while I rest at home). Thank you so much for being there (indeed in sickness and in health) and the support given. I am truly blessed because of you. 




No comments: