Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My TSW hairstyle

For months I have tied my hair up like an Ah Soh as I cannot stand having even a single strand of hair touching my neck. In fact there were nights I wished I was bald. I had to pull my hair up and tie it on the top of my head just to keep all hair away from my face and neck.  



As I felt better and had more energy to dress up, it dawned on me that I really should do something to my hair. Rebonding, dyeing, perming and cutting are not options (no chemicals to my battered body please). Surely there must be better ways to bun up my hair to look more presentable. So there I was at Helen, learning from the sales assistants how to bun up my hair using hair combs. I am rather pleased with how my hair looks now. And of course, pretty hair combs help. :)








No comments: