Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Keeping my hands off scratching (Part 1)

The only way to stop scratching is to keep my hands real busy. I find baking to be rather effective. Baking takes my mind (and hands) off my body and I kind of forget that I need to scratch.

So, begins my baking frenzy.


Banana and Cranberry Muffins (this is a hit with Ashley)


Cornmeal Muffins with Parmesan Cheese and Ground Pepper
(not for the fainthearted)





Blueberry Muffins with Honey (no sugar!)



Made some for the kids' teachers


  
Bread Pudding with Raisins (heaps of it!)



Brownie with and without Pecans (Ashley loves this!)



I seriously cannot resist this

 Another of my staple


 Plum Muffins with Ground Almond. Yummy combination.

  
My Signature Cheesecake


Foccacia with Lemon and Onions

Assorted Foccacia

There are a number of other things that can get me pretty occupied e.g. scrap booking and fixing Lego. Will share with you when I finally get to doing them.  

No comments: